Helping you fight against financial wrongdoing
- What Is Housing Disrepair?
- What a Housing Disrepair Claim Consists Of
- Issues Covered
- Giving Your Landlord Notice of Housing Disrepair
- How Much Compensation Can I Receive?
- How to Make a Housing Disrepair Claim
- Evidence Required
- How Long Does the Claims Process Take?
- What Is ‘No Win, No Fee’?
- What Is a Claims Management Company?
You do not have to use a claims management company to pursue a claim. You can always contact the organisation directly and make use of the Financial Ombudsman Scheme if dissatisfied and should the claim be one which falls into their jurisdiction.
Latest Guides & Articles
Martin Lewis Issues Warning for Married Couples
Perhaps the most trusted man in Britain, Martin Lewis has urged married couples to make sure they’re not missing out on £1,256 in Marriage Tax Allowance....
Martin Lewis Urges People to Check If They Can Claim £60 Uniform Tax Rebate
Ever the champion of the people, Martin Lewis has put fresh calls on anyone who wears a uniform to see if they can claim back uniform tax....
Are Married Couples Taxed Separately in the UK? The Tax Benefits of Marriage
When it comes to taxation in the UK, it’s useful to know how it works. Even a basic understanding can do wonders to reduce your tax bill. In terms of married couples or those in...